Award Amount: $10,000
Deadline: March 12
Lockheed Martin will award up to 200 renewable scholarships of $10,000 each. Applicants to the Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship Program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. U.S. citizen.
2. Demonstrated financial need.
3. High school senior with a 2.5 or above GPA OR a freshman or a sophomore undergraduate student with a 2.5 or above GPA.
4. Current or planned 4-year degree enrollment in the following majors: Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, and Physics
5. Current or planned full-time attendance at an accredited U.S. four-year college or university
6. Interest in a paid internship with Lockheed Martin following their freshman, sophomore or junior year of college, other circumstances notwithstanding (note: the internship is not required to receive a scholarship, and scholarship recipients are not guaranteed an internship)
The scholarship program doesn’t end with a check. Mentoring opportunities will be a key component of the program, and recipients will also be eligible for Lockheed Martin internship opportunities following their freshman, sophomore or junior year in college.